In this day and age, it is becoming more and more common to find homeowners that choose to forego the help of a real estate agent and sell their home on their own. The For Sale By Owner (FSBO) method of selling your home can be beneficial in many ways. Not only will you be able to avoid paying a real estate agent’s commission, but you will also have a lot more control throughout the entire process. When you are in the process of selling your home, having it listed on the internet is an absolute must. That is because, according to the National Association of Realtors, more than 70% of buyers look for a home on the internet. If your site isn’t listed, you don’t have to worry because the talented team at ROI Homes Services LLC is here to help! Our state-of-the-art website has an Online Property Presentation feature that will ensure that your home gets seen by potential buyers. How does it work? After you order your home appraisal through our website and the report has been completed, we will publish a summary of your appraisal on our website (with your permission). We will then provide you with a web page that is displayed as a professional, flash-animated brochure and a unique URL that can be used to market your listing to potential buyers. Your web page will look just like the web pages real estate agents use to market their own listings, but without the cost of having to hire an actual real estate agent. Your web page will also contain:
- Your contact information so that buyers can easily reach you
- A Property Highlights area and a Property Details area that are used to provide information on community, school district, unique amenities and any other information that sets your property apart
- A detailed, easy-to-understand summary of your home’s complete appraisal report and a link that will allow potential homeowners to download it
- A link that allows potential buyers to download an online location map so that they can see exactly where your property is located
- A virtual tour that provides buyers with any and all pictures that were included in our appraisal report
- A link that will make it easy for buyers to send your web page to a friend
When you work with our real estate appraisers, you will get so much more than just a property valuation report, you will also get the exposure your home needs. Contact us today to get started!